Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I really do suck at this Blogging thing!

I love reading other peoples blogs but when it comes to keeping my own updated I have a hard time. So much has happened since the last time I did though! I have been working lots and playing some. But have not taken any pictures of most of it. I had some roommates that were a little more on the odd side this summer but luckily made it through the summer without having major confrontations only a few. I got to go camping with my family on the 4th of July and got to bring Jordan along with me. I love seeing how well he gets along with my family and spend time with them. My dad, Jordan and I and some of my dads friends went and played in an all night softball tournament.... Which we got our butts kicked in. But we sure had the most fun sober. I was really not looking forward to fair this summer because I was going to have to work the whole time but I didnt! Which in a way wasn't a good thing but i enjoyed being able to go and soak in my favorite week of summer. I was able to go because I had emergency surgery the Monday before. Thats a whole store in itself. So i did have to spent the fair in a wheel chair but I did enjoy just sitting and watching all the show and rodeo. So much is going on in my life it is crazy. Somedays I just want to give up but I keep pushing forward. I can't wait to see where my life takes me and to start school again soon!! I hope that I can start keeping up on this blog better and have something more interesting to talk about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment