Wednesday, March 2, 2011

dAy #2

My favorite movie....
There is no way I can pick just one movie for this. So I had to pick three. The first one is the movie that has been my favorite my whole life. And when I say my whole life it really has been ever since I was a baby.... I still love this show today. I am so excited for the Little Mermaid play at Tuscon. My mom and I have decided we wanted to go and there is no getting out of this one. I am to excited. So I am going even if I end up having to go alone.




The next movie is one that I have liked since I was a a teenager when it came out. It was my most recently released favorite movie until I saw my third favorite movie. But I still love it and I cry every time I watch it. Its the movie I watch when I need a good cry.....


And the lastly and my most recently released favorite movie. I wanted to see this show so bad when I saw the previews. It looked like a good action packed movie. And it was. Everytime a preview came on I would tell Jordan how I wanted to see it way bad hoping he would get the hint that I wanted to go see it with him. And he did. We even went and saw it more than once in the theater. I loved this movie more and more everytime. It is way good (which it has to be for me to watch it in the theater more than once). I would highly recommend it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment