Wednesday, March 9, 2011

daY 4 to 9

So I am really slacking on keeping this 30 da challenge up so bear with me today's post is going to be a big on catching up.

Day 4.....A picture of your favorite memory


There are so many pictures and fun times that I couldn't pick just one so I just went with the emblem of the FFA. Those were seriously the best years of my life so far. I did so many things with this organization like road trips all over the state of Utah, 3 trips to Indianapolis Indiana ( while there went to Ohio Kentucky and Illinois), Donkey Basketball, met life long friends, and I fullfilled many accomplishments. This is were most of my best memories took place was in the FFA.

Day 5.... A picture of your night

I went to work at this place for a few hours.


I went to this place to see.....



My Favorite Boy!


Day 6... A picture of a person you would like to trade places with for a day.


Norma Strait...... Most people would have no idea who she is and to tell you the truth I didn't know her name til just barely. But this would be George Straits wife. I would love to switch lives with her just so I could spend time with George. He is someone I would really like to get to know. He is an amazing man and good looking for his age:)

Day 7... A picture of something you hate

Well there are a few things that I hate but the one that is on my mind because I was talking about it with Jordan this weekend is TUNA!! I hate that stuff... it literally makes me gag at the smell and taste of it.




Day 8... Something you love

Chocolate Covered peeps!! If you want to win my heart over here is the way how! I have told Jordan many times if he ever needs to make something to do it with its Chocolate Covered Peeps... and I am not kidding I live for these things!!


And finally Day 9.... A picture of something you want to do before you die

For most of you who know me you know I love to shop so it only makes sense that I really want to go to the Mall of America. I have been so close ( like within 5 miles of it) and have not yet been able to go..... but I will its just the matter of when.

1 comment:

  1. FFA was FOR SURE the best years YET! and the mall of america...lets go next year along with our cruise!!! :D

    ReplyDelete