Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

This weekend was a great one and very eventful. I got the weekend off and got to go see Jordan for his Birthday. Not only was it my favorite boys birthday on the 25 but it was also my little sisters birthday and Easter the 24. I wasn't going to be around for my sisters birthday so I stopped by and gave her her present. And then I was on my way to Ephraim. A year and half ago I never would have imagined I would ever be so excited to go to Ephraim and visit, but I always look forward to it! I got to have lunch with my old roomates, ride around in the golf cart while Jordan golfed (what a good girlfriend I am huh), went on dates to the movies, went bowling, and got to spend the whole weekend doing this with my favorite boy:) Happy Birthday yesterday Makel, and Happy Birthday today Jordan! I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment