Friday, April 8, 2011

How time flies!!

I am amazed today how time flies! It has been one year ago today since I went on thee BEST date, with thee BEST guy, who is now my BEST friend. I really can't believe it has been a full year. It has really been the best year of my life. That day was the start of me falling in love with a few different things..... Jordan and rock climbing. I love to go climbing with Jordan now. Which really surprised me. Anyone who knows me knows I am deathly afraid of heights. But I have never been scared of the heights except one time. But it really has been a great year! We have had so many great times together and I look forward to the many more to come. This is my favorite picture of us and it happens to be from our first date and our first picture together:) I <3 Jordan!!



No comments:

Post a Comment