Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My not so little cousin.

This past weekend my younger cousin Tricia got married. I can't believe she is really old enough to be married. I know, she is not much younger than I am but it sure seems like just yesterday we were both little playing down stairs at grandmas (in the closet that now is to small for all the grandchildren) jumping on the tramp, or just playing house. I can't believe we are both grown up now she was such a gorgeous bride. I didn't get a picture of her and her hubby but we got one of all the cousins who went to the temple.

Congrats Tricia and Dallin!!!

O and just because I don't want to make a whole new post for this and most people wouldn't want to read it so I will just make it short and sweet. Jordan and I have been dating for 1 year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment